Cancellation: In case of trek cancellation due to any natural hazard or any other reason (like rain, strike etc.) Trekveda will undertake the whole responsibility of the amount as per its refund policy. Trekveda will provide its clients with a voucher which can be redeemed for any trek in the next one year.
Or if you wish to call off the trek voluntarily at the last moment, in this case only the mail requests at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact at +91 7078701964 will be entertained.
While making a cancellation request, kindly brief the reason in the mail. Cancellation charges will vary as per the request period, which is as follows
- Prior cancellation 40 days from the start of the trek is 90% refundable.
- Cancellation between 40 to 20 days from the start of the trek is 45% refundable.
- Cancellation between 20 to 10 days from the start of the trek is 10% refundable.
- Cancellation within 10 days from the start of the trek is non-refundable.
Please Note: In case of refund, there will be a deduction of 4% (bank charges) from the total fee you have paid. Also, if you have opted for a trek insurance, the amount will not be refunded. In the process of refunding the amount, it may take 15 working days to credit on your bank account.
- Change of trek batch is dependent on the availability of seats in the batch.
- In case of transferring a trek to a friend, he/she should satisfy all the mandatory requirements put forward by Trekveda.
- Trekveda holds the right to change/cancel the policies, without prior notice.
- The cancellation policy will be same whether you are cancelling your trek just after booking the trek.