- On 06 July 2018
- By Trekveda
“Life is better in hiking boots”
A trekker’s heaven and a photographer’s zeal, the Valley of Flowers is a place you should visit before you pass on. On the off chance that you are searching for a place where you can encounter nature in its most perfect shape and avoid the supposed “development”, the Valley of Flowers National Park offers an incredible choice. A piece of the Nanda Devi Biosphere Reserve, an UNESCO World Heritage Site, and the valley comes into life for a short time of four months from June to September consistently when the whole valley gets secured with blossoms of fluctuated hues and shapes. Be that as it may, it isn’t effectively available and needs a touch of earlier arranging. Be that as it may, it is an absolute necessity see goal in the Indian Himalayas for genuine nature darlings and in addition picture takers. In light of individual experience of the creator, a couple of speedy tips are being given beneath to future explorers.
How long does it take?
- 5-6 days from and to Dehradun to Valley of Flowers yet it must be arranged well.
What is the best time to visit?
What are the methods of transport?
- From Dehradun prepares and transports are accessible to Haridwar. After that transports or leased autos are the main alternative. They move gradually because of the troublesome territory and it requires investment to cover little separations. In any case, the good thing is that they are not exorbitant by any means. The standard course is, Haridwar-Rishikesh-Rudraprayag-Chamoli-Joshimath- Govindghat. At Govindghat the genuine trek begins. One can contract donkeys or stallions up to Ghangaria if the trekking turns out to be excessively troublesome. Ghangaria is the last place offering convenience and sustenance on the way. After that one must confide in their feet to achieve the Valley of Flowers. Outdoors at the Valley is currently permitted and the guests must return to Ghangaria by the night.
What sort of Food is accessible?
- It is generally veggie lover considering there are a ton of travelers in this course. After Govindghat, a plate of Maggi noodles is the best alternative anytime of time.
- The whole course to Valley of Flowers is a hiker’s enjoyment. The costliest thing will be the mules ride from Govindghat to Ghagaria with costs INR 500. A solitary individual should wrap up the whole excursion to and from Dehradun inside INR 5000-7000.
Shouldn’t something be said about convenience?
- Budget convenience is accessible till Ghangaria and it ought not to be an issue for anybody. In any case, in the event that you are searching for extravagance resorts, you may be baffled.
Would it be a good idea for me to procure a guide?
- Basically there is just a single street and an ordinary voyager can’t in any way, shape or form gets lost and henceforth a guide is avoidable also. Still in the event that you are feeling uncertain you can enlist one at Joshimath.
Valley of Flower is one of the most trekked places in the Uttarakhand and trekkers paradise and if you’re fond of grabbing memories, you ought to be there once for the real thrill of the altitudes.