- On 24 June 2020
- By Trekveda
It’s been almost 4 to 5 months; we are fighting this dangerous pandemic of Covid-19 in India. We had faced full lockdown, no going out, and no casual life at all. But, nothing is permanent so as this virus, or lockdown. As lockdown was slowing down our economy, so the government of India took this step of stepping into this hole of the virus with many precautions so that country can get back to normal.
In this regard, the Ministry of Home Affairs had released some orders and precautionary actions that each native of the country have to follow during unlocks phases in India.
We all are fully aware of the travel industry nowadays that it’s shut and no work is being done since 4 to 5 months. So every measure that is coming through the government of unlocking is so significant for the travel industry.
Therefore, we at Trekveda had conducted two days of training on the orders and laws of MHA for all the employees of the company.
Training Conducted By
Mrs. Anamika Kukreti, the Human resource Head given this two days training to all the employees of the company. Along with that explained the vision and motive behind this step that the company is taking to stand as strong as before.
1. Basic Motive and Vision behind the Training
As a travel Industry it is important for all the departments of the company to be aware of all the measures and precautions that need to be taken into consideration.
The motive of this training is to aware all the employees regarding facts and figures of unlocks, and how it will take place in the country.
The vision behind this training is that if the employees will be aware of all the measures then it’s a beneficial act for the customers as well. We at Trekveda working with a vision of standing again with awareness and more protective ways for our customers to keep them safe and secure even when the pandemic is shooting in the country.
2. How This Training Is Beneficial For Both, Our Employees and Customers
So, the training is very fruitful for our employees as they are one who is the active audience of the training. Our employees are thoroughly aware of all the guidelines that are given by the government of India regarding the pandemic and unlock during it. When our employees are aware, so they stand proudly to offer you safe services with all the guidelines that should be followed. Our employees have the best learning of what is to be done in the office and even when dealing with customers. We promise you that if you are exploring with us even in the time of pandemic then you will be at the safe side as we are aware of what is to be done and what is the need of an era. Not just that but after the training was done; our employees were asked to make a report on how we can stay safe and keep our customers secure at this time. We have been brainstorming for the safety of the customers for a long time now.
3. Trekveda Understanding Regarding Safety of Customers after the Training
The Sales Department and Operation department of the company plays the most important role in this pandemic situation, as customers are in direct contact with them. So our sales team and operation after this training had prepared a significant report on how the customers after pandemic will be treated, and what sort of information is mandatory for our customers to get for their safety and security.
So here it goes:
- Firstly, the gathering of all the information about the customer's travels history and medical certificates.
- Informing about the mandatory directives given by WHO on safety.
- Checking thoroughly of all the stuff that is being asked to get by the customer before going on a trek.
- Taking a little time to explain the full guidelines of MHA to the customers for their safety and security while trekking.
- Informing about the scenario, if any customer feels sick, so what to do in this case without panicking.
- Informing the customers about the guidelines that Trekveda is following inhouse and what are the measures that trek leaders and the outside department of Trekveda is following.
- Informing about the prohibited measures by Trekveda for both our customers and employees:-
- Shake hands is prohibited.
- No close contact with anyone will be entertained if you're experiencing cough and fever.
- Using of tissues while Sneeze or cough and not into palms of your hands.
- Spit in Public while traveling will not be entertained and legal action will be taken against the person. (Continue reading in point 4 in brief)
- Spreading rumors or panic. (Continue reading in point 4 in brief)
4. In case of Offense against the measures of lockdown
If any employees or the customer are seen going against the general guidelines that are given to them will face the legal action against them and that will not be entertained in any case.
Legal actions such as:
1. Under Section 51 to 60 of the Disaster Management act 2005 (According to the Ministry of Home affairs guidelines)
Anyone, whether a company or individual finds spreading false information, doing misusing in any money matter or failure in following the guidelines, will be punished under this act, and will have to pay the penalties of a certain amount along with that will bear the imprisonment.
2. Section 188 in the Indian Penal Code, 1860 (According to the Ministry of Home affairs guidelines)
All the orders given by the Ministry of Home affairs, if anyone is found guilty in not following the safety guidelines properly will be punished under section 188 of IPC 1860. If one has seen putting other human life in danger by any act of not following the health safety measure shall be punished with imprisonment or fine which may extend to 1 thousand or shall be punished by both an imprisonment and fine. It comes under disobedience to orders.
The two days training in Trekveda on the guidelines of the Ministry of Home Affairs enlightened us with the precaution that is important to take while we are in contact with any of our customers whether on-call or in person. We have learned to stay cautious and safe during the pandemic situation. And what measures we should take to keep our customers safe and secure while traveling without giving any kind of panic like scenario to our customers.